Recruitment for Front Desk Assistant in the United States of America
The United States of America has been known as the land of opportunity. The United States of America offers very good opportunities for its residents because it is a rich country with a wide variety of natural resources and a highly developed economy. The United States of America is also a country that is very welcoming to international students and immigrants from other countries who want to study and work here. It’s known to have a very low unemployment rate and an excellent labour market.
The country law strictly prohibits any discrimination in regards to gender, nationality, colour, race, religion, and all others as ordered by the law. So, you can rest assured that you can land your dream job in the country without much hassle once you’re qualified.
We currently have private and public employers who are seeking to hire suitably qualified, passionate, and responsible individuals to work in their organization as Front Desk Agents. It’s however pertinent to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, reliability, and can effectively execute assigned tasks.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Professional and courteous welcoming of all visitors or guest to the organization
- Responsible for the efficient check-in and check-out of guests
- Effective handling of guest reservations
- Adhere strictly to the company’s policies and recommendations
- Ensure that all guests concerns and queries are effectively attended to
- Facilitate and maintain a positive relationship with all guests
- Effectively execute all other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the direct supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- High school diploma
- Excellent organization and management skills
- Superb customer service skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Can excel under intense pressure
- Outstanding multi-tasking skills
- Trustworthy and dependable