Multiple Recruitment at the Coca-Cola Bottling Company
The Coca-Cola Bottling Company is an American beverage corporation. It focuses on the production, marketing, and distribution of non-alcoholic beverages. It was first established in 1886 by John Stith Pemberton before it was incorporated in 1892 by Asa Griggs Candler.
The company strictly prohibits any discrimination in regards to gender, nationality, colour, race, religion, and all others as ordered by the law. So, you can rest assured that you can land your dream job in the country without much hassle once you’re qualified.
There’s currently ongoing recruitment for suitably qualified personnel to fill various positions in the company. Available positions include but not limited to package handler, loader, warehouse operatives, delivery driver, driver helper, marketer, sales analyst, and forklift operator.
- Accurately picking of customers’ orders
- Follows invoice in the efficient and timely fulfilling of customers’ order
- Sorting and verifying of customers’ orders
- Adhere strictly to the company’s policies and recommendations
- Ensure the cleanliness and organization of the warehouse
- Effectively execute all other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the direct supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- High school diploma
- Proven working experience in a similar position is an asset
- Strong and energetic
- A very good team member
- Can effectively lift heavy loads
- Excellent organization and management skills
- Superb customer service skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Can excel under intense pressure
- Outstanding multi-tasking skills
- Trustworthy and dependable